Radio 80 S
Radio 80 s – Internet radio shows.
Radio 80 S
- The activity or industry of broadcasting sound programs to the public
- Radio programs
- indicating radiation or radioactivity; “radiochemistry”
- medium for communication
- transmit messages via radio waves; “he radioed for help”
- The transmission and reception of electromagnetic waves of radio frequency, esp. those carrying sound messages
- eighty: being ten more than seventy
- eighty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and eight
- 80 PLUS is an initiative to promote more energy efficient computer power supply units (PSU). It certifies products that have more than 80% energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% of rated load, and a power factor of 0.9 or greater at 100% load.
radio 80 s – The Totally
Lego Armatron (80's Toy)
JVC PC-W330JW / JVC Boombox
JVC PC-W330JW / JVC 80’s Boombox Ghettoblaster / Dual Cassete / High Speed Dubbing / Full Auto Reverse / Portable Component System / High Ceramic Detachable Speakers / Dolby NR / Cr02 & Metal Tapes / ANRS Dolby System / SEA Five Band Graphic Equalizer / Feather Touch Electronic Buttons / SW1 & SW2 / Two Way Bass Reflex System / Syncro Start Double-Speed Dubbing / Music Scan
This Boom-Box was purchased in the center of the 80’s Ghetto Blaster Universe, Times Square, New York City!